Thursday, October 28, 2004

hyper-sensitive nose

in the car, driving towards cambridge from milton.


monica: nuggie, did you fart ?
me: no man. my office is close to a farm land, the smell of cow dung and manure is rife in the air in that area. may be that is what you are smelling.
monica: oh ! ok.

in the afternoon, on the way back from cambridge


monica: did you fart nuggie ?
me: yes
monica: why don't you fart outside ?
me: bu .. but, i farted 1 hour back on st. andrew's street. not now !
monica: oh ! ok.

in the evening, watching agatha christie's poirot on the telly


monica: i sshhhmell something, did you fart nuggie ?
me: NO man.
monica: oh ! ok. may be it is your shoes ?
me: yes, possible. but my shoes are about 10 feet away along with all the other shoes in this family.
monica: oh ! ok. may be it is your feet then ?
me: no, don't think so. i always wash my feet after removing the shoes and socks when i come back home
monica: oh ! ok.

end of poirot, time to open my daily mail and bills


monica: i shhmell something, did you fart ?
me: oh God, no man !!
monica: may be it is the envelope ?
me: yes, must be. i don't think the british home office and UK's inland revenue have anything better to do than to send me a "mail-a-fart" envelope just to piss you off.
monica: kikikiki .. ok
monica: i *still* smell something nuggie !
monica: can i light some perfumed candles ?

now, we have perfumed candles everywhere ! in the living room, kitchen, bedroom. sooner rather than later, we will find a perfumed candle floating in the toilet where yovita's "mighty, unsinkable poo" once used to float.

3am, sound asleep


monica: nuggie ... nuggie .. NUGGIE !!!
me: uh, huh .. yeah ?
monica: did you fart ?
me: how the bloddy hell i am supposed to know, may be i did when i was sleeping ?
monica: oh ! shmells.
me: crazy indonesian
monica: bloody indian !!

i am confused. where is the problem ? my arsehole or her nosehole ? hmm..

1 Comments:

At 28 October 2004 at 11:35, Blogger Monica said...

Grr.. I really have to comment on this.

Although this guy is a notorious fart-machine, most of the time, the annoying smell for me during this pregnancy is not his fart. Well that is annoying, but I guess I've got used to it now. It's the smell of the rice when it's cooking, that's what has been bothering me most.

Plus, I don't wake him up at 3 am just to ask whether or not he farted. I can just smell it, can't I? I only wake him up his snore was unbearable. Which is odd, lately he hasn't been snoring that much, and he actually complained that I have been snoring instead! Not that I believe him :p

But this morning, at about 7 am when I was getting ready to go to work, he was woken up by the light. As soon as he lifted his blanket, I can smell fart (no joke). That's why I asked. Legitimate question, eh? :D I shouldn't ask from now on, it's renowned that he's the fart machine, so if my nose smells it, then I know who the culprit is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home