Friday, July 02, 2004

4 more days ..

ok, now i know who the enigmatic caller to my blog from new zeland is. this is freaky and coincidental. i was looking at nick's [photographs] after my cricket training last night and telling monica that he has become a refined photographer. all of a sudden, this morning, i see a comment from nick to my previous blog. surprise!! i have been speculating who from new zeland reads my blog and i know just the answer to it now. [nick james] an ardent [west ham] & [essex] devotee is my mate and an ex-nokia associate. a genuine explorer when it comes to travelling, he has holidayed in many far flung places i have dreamed off. i would recommend all my readers to pop into his site and you will see what i mean. but, i can say none of those snaps are comparable with [this one]. by the way, that is from my stag night. those of you who would even consider saying "nagi!! this is despicable", i have only one thing to remark. disgraceful? what do you think i experienced when i saw that picture the next day !! i was paraded like a dog and i wasn't conscious of that until the next morning !!

i've been sighting a lot of indonesian guests as well to my blogspot. i presume they are all referred from monica's. i wonder how many of them i know or have seen. may be some comments from the visitors would remind me who they are.

just 4 more days at brand !! woo yay !! i will take my associates for a pint at a local pub on Thursday [08.07.2004] afternoon. about my meticulously deliberated train jaunt across singapore, malaysia and thailand – my [boss] has blatantly rejected my petition and has forbidden me from travelling. she even threatened to shave & tattoo my arse [no point, arse is too black for any tattoo to stand out] and hide my passport after i go to sleep. hmm.. i am not clear in my mind what to do now. may be i can take her out for a nice feast and coax her in to signing a document conceding me legal right to travel ? hmm.. not sure. that sort of a meal would indeed cost me £500.00. that reminds me: monica has been consuming food like a monster, which is good. i must say she has a voracious appetite for meat at the moment.

next thursday [08.07.2004] is our 2nd anniversary. as usual monica will give me a card and some flowers [to embarrass me] and i plant her a kiss in return. [i can hear nick saying "you Indian bastard" while eric says "go on nagi"]. as always, i will take her out for a sumptuous meal and may be a movie after that. news flash about my norwegian friend inge solberg [nick james's ex-group mate]. we heard from marie that inge has chicken pox !! i wonder from where he got it. i hope he gets through this crusty and itchy phase safe and soon. marie gave me a map of southern france before leaving england. i should start making plans with monica for a weekend trip to lourdes and toulouse.

spoke with gareth, the irish mongoose, and he seems to be doing very well with his work. mr. chris baines, my ex-nokia manager, is doing well. he wasn't much bothered about england losing in euro 2004. last weekend i had a couple of pints with him at the pub in cherry hinton and indulged in some intellectual mumbo jumbo. well, that is the end of today's blog. sparkal, my mate from melbourne, sent this wonderful photo of a [public toilet]. while, yes, it looks nice and clean, i am not too sure if i can relieve myself in there. hmm ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home